mac-on-darwin?

Subject: mac-on-darwin?
From: leif (lhs@russisk.no)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 14:45:07 MDT

Hi -- and hei to Samuel --

I wonder if there is any effort made or drive towards making a
"mac-on-darwin" extension? (Sorry, I'm sure there is another word for
"extension" in the linux world...) I got that impression that from
one of your latest posts, Samuel, that there might be such a future?

I have seen pictures of kde on darwin at the GNU-Darwin homepage. And
unless there will be HFS+ support in linuxppc any time soon, I find
it more practical to use Darwin than Linux on a PPC. For a beginner
is much easier to install darwin than linux... (-- though getting KDE
and those things to run is of course another matter...)

leif