Debian packages for Mac-on-Linux in incoming

Subject: Debian packages for Mac-on-Linux in incoming
From: Jens Schmalzing (jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 03:17:36 MDT

Hi,

I've just finished some very preliminary version of the promised
Mac-on-Linux packages and put them into incoming. They should appear
in sid within hours, and in woody after the usual quarantine period.
In the meantime, you can get the packages and source from

 deb http://samiel.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/debian sid main
 deb-src http://samiel.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/debian sid main

Please note that these packages won't work for a potato system.

Following suggestions on this list, I have split Mac-on-Linux into
three packages. mol-modules contains the kernel modules only,
mol-modules-source contains the modules' source and infrastructure for
compiling them, and mol contains all the rest.

As you will see, these packages are far from complete. Please be
prepared for frequent updates, both as I integrate new upstream
versions (such as the one uploaded yesterday) and as I implement the
plans outlined in TODO.Debian. Above all, I would appreciate as much
feedback as possible on what I've done.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je pézqbpbe le djuz tqtaj!