Which kernel are people using on the PBG4??

Subject: Which kernel are people using on the PBG4??
megabight@mac.com
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 19:54:58 MDT

Hi,
     I'm trying to get mol up on my PBG4, and I'd like to know which
kernels and which versions of MOL people are using on the Titanium
powerbook. I'm currently using the Paulus development kernel 2.4.4-pre6,
and although mol boots 9.1 (and very quickly I must say), I can't get
sound or ethernet to work. What is everyone else using??

Thanks in advance,

megabight@mac.com

P.S. I'm using the 0.9.58 mol binary from the maconlinux.org website.