Re: Which kernel are people using on the PBG4??

Subject: Re: Which kernel are people using on the PBG4??
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 21:07:33 MDT

Preface: I don't have a PBG4 - sorry. But, I would have to say that if
you have MOL running, but w/o sound or network, then it isn't a
kernel/MOL compatability thing, its probably a configuration thing.

First question is: do you have network and sound working in Linux?
 Second: what Linux system are you running?

Brice