Re: mol 0.9.60 + 2.4.7 kernel + Titanium

Subject: Re: mol 0.9.60 + 2.4.7 kernel + Titanium
From: Samuel Heriard Dubreuil (samuel.heriard.dubreuil@ens.fr)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 07:40:36 MDT

> It is probably wise to exercise the same procedure for
> X-video video (MOL only sees key-downs - if the shift
> key is pressed to early, MOL will miss it).
>
> > I also tried to boot from the CDROM, but it's the same problem. The most
> > frequent error is Illegal instruction, but sometimes also Bus Error ...

Ok, I tried to boot with the extensions off ans it's the same error

> Are you using the ROM image corresponding to the MacOS version. Not
> doing this could result in this kind of errors.
>
> > BTW, there is also a problem when I don't specify a boot rom : mol seg
> > fault while reading it from the macos partition.
>
> Please send me the log of this error.

THis time mol was able to read the rom from the macos partition (It's not the same System,
I copied it from the cd), so I'm sure it's the rom corresponding to the os. I'll try to
reproduce the seg. fault and send you the logs.

--
Sam