Re: help! yaboot is gone!

Subject: Re: help! yaboot is gone!
From: darren david (darrendavid@thebomb.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 01:29:10 MST

>so... when i run "mkofboot -v" I get:
>
>mkofboot: Warning: Incompatible version of 'nvsetenv', nvram will
>not be updated
>mkofboot: Warning: Unknown archetecture [sic], /dev/hdb9 may not be
>bootable on this machine

actually, i just fixed this my migrating /proc/device-tree and
/proc/cpuinfo into /proc in my mounted filesystem (/templinux)... but
i still can't get out of the loop. I can get into the "First Stage
GNU/Linux Bootstrap" but selecting "linux" just brings me back to
where i started...

<<sigh>>

darren