Some FAQs

Subject: Some FAQs
megabight@mac.com
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 15:36:22 MST

Hi,
    I have a few questions about MacOnLinux that I'm sure are bound to be
FAQs, but are not in the FAQ, so here goes:

* Whenever I startmol, I get the startup chime, but I ALWAYS have to go
into the sound
   control panel and reset my sound output to mol-audio. Is there anyway
to get it to remember
   my sound setting?

* When I mount a CD and stick a read-only entry for it in /etc/molrc,
the CD comes up on the desktop
   but I can't play it with itunes or Apple CDPlayer. Game CDs also
mount, but arent recognized as CDs
   that the games can find so they wont start :(

* Can I get mol to start OS X ??

* When MolAudio is in use, it squelches all the sounds from Linux. Is
there a way to get it to share??

* Is DVD playback in the future for mol??

* Any clue why VirtualPC pukes in mol??

* Is there a cure for MOL addiction???

Thanks in advance - MOL ROCKS!!!!!

-- megabight@mac.com