Re: MacOS 9.2.2

Subject: Re: MacOS 9.2.2
From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt (benh@kernel.crashing.org)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 14:58:54 MST

> Has anyone tried MOL with MacOS 9.2.2? I am having trouble
>with applications (Netscape, RealPlayer) crashing within a few
>minutes. Also, it doesn't see all the HFS/HFS+ partitions -- just the
>System partition. It also shows the floppy icon for an unusually long
>amount of time (~5 seconds) when starting up.

The other partitions can be mounted with Disk First Aid (double clic
on them). I didn't experience the crashes. I do see the pause during
boot. I beleive MOL block driver doesn't anwser to the various
drivergestalt/status calls MacOS sends the way it should, but that's
a pretty obscure part of MacOS...

Ben.