Re: Switching Back and forth between mol and linux

Subject: Re: Switching Back and forth between mol and linux
From: Quentin Mason (quentin-mason@cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 20:44:47 MST

I have never run MOL that way... I think that most people run startmol in
X and have it open another console -- usually 8 [set this in
/etc/molrc]. You can switch back and forth between them then. If this
does not work then something is wrong. Which key do you use for alt ? I
assume that you are not using the apple key for the middle mouse button
(this has been known to cause difficulties).

Good Luck,

Q.