What version of mol for linux-2.4 + 603 processor ?

Subject: What version of mol for linux-2.4 + 603 processor ?
From: Anne et Bertrand (anneetbertrand@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 16:15:45 MST

I ran mol very well with my old LinuxPPC-2k on my 603-computer, with
kernel 2.2.15.
But now, I've upgraded to Mandrake-8 and to kernel 2.4 (great : endly,
I've got some really accelerated -and not buggy- video !). Now the
distributed version of mol refuse to start complaining about a missing
module (my 2.4.4 kernel is non altivec and the given module is. And I fail
to compile this module for some reason).
But I know mol-0.9.60 was supposed not to run with 603.
Is there any version of mol working on a 603 processor with a 2.4.4 kernel
?

Bertrand Dekoninck