Re: How can i connect via MOLto INternet?

Subject: Re: How can i connect via MOLto INternet?
From: Frank STENGEL (fstengel@wanadoo.net.ma)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 14:16:19 MST

Abdullah Sonmez a dit dans « How can i connect via MOLto INternet? ».
[2001/02/05 19:17]

> At least i succeeded to compile a suitable kernel for MOL for 603
> machines.Powerbase 180 .And now i can run MOL 0.55 on it perfectly but
> there is a problem that how can i connent to internet from MOL.MOL
> can not
> use serial ports i think, am right or not i do not know.But in fact my
> main aim to connect from linux side and to browse in mac side is that
> possible if yes , how or is it too far?

Well, it works quite fine for me. Look at the following MOL FAQ's:

http://216.22.163.20/Linux_Pages/mol.shtml
http://www.turbolinux.com/~brad/mol

both have links that help you setting-up a (very) local network on one
machine enabling the MOL side to connect transparently to the internet
through the linux side. That's how I am now writing: in MacOS in MOL,
and sending via MOL through Linux...

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel@nordnet.fr)
              (fstengel@wanadoo.net.ma)