Ethernet is not available!!!

Subject: Ethernet is not available!!!
From: Abdullah Sonmez (sonmezab@itu.edu.tr)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 12:19:24 MST

My powerbase has no ethernet card, so i came acroos only once in MacOS
with 3 network devices but now MacOS say it not available, any idea ?
In TCP/IP control panel only PPP and Mac IP available in MOL so i can not
make any suggested configuration on it to communicate linux with MacOS.

Abdullah Sonmez *
Istanbul Technical University *
Computer Engineering *