Re: mol-general Digest 25 Feb 2001 18:20:53 -0000 Issue 152

Subject: Re: mol-general Digest 25 Feb 2001 18:20:53 -0000 Issue 152
From: Brice Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 16:31:21 MST

Mike Tuffs:

Disclaimer: I've never run MOL on a PPC PReP box, so this may not help.
But, as far as kernels go, I have a little bit of experience. While the
patching may seem to have been successful, I'd recommend grabbing the
latest release of MOL (0.9.55) and making sure you have the kernel
source for your kernel - then recompiling all. Considering the
difficulty of tracking down a kernel exception, this is a good way to start.

If you get the same results after compiling MOL against your current
kernel source, then somethin' else is going on :)

-Brice