Re: Mol on Apple Cinema Display

Subject: Re: Mol on Apple Cinema Display
From: Brice Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 16:33:45 MST

When you run molvconfig, do any of the modes check out? If you machine
boots Linux, (video=ofonly) then you should at least manage something
like 1024/768, 8 bit color. That's what I'm currently running with -
that seems to be 'hard coded'. Most of MOL's compatibility issues seem
to have less to do with the video hardware than with the rest of the
subsystem (boot ROM, method of booting into Linux (yaboot/BootX), etc.)
- at least that's what I've observed so far.

hth,
Brice