Tweaking my install

Subject: Tweaking my install
From: Erick Schmidt (eschmidt@schmidtys.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 20:33:16 MST

Cheers all.

I have installed SuSE 7.0 on an iMac and have installed the version of
MOL that came with the SuSE software. I am able to get mol running and
boot the MacOS but need some help with the following:

I am only able to choose 256 colors in MacOS.
MacOS is not recognizing the built in ethernet card and there for I can
not access the internet.
When I shutdown the MacOS using Special ShutDown the MacOS quits but
every time I restart the MacOS it scans the disk for errors.

Thanks all for the help. It is fantastic to be able to utilize both
worlds! :-))

Erick
eschmidt@schmidtys.com