New World ROM image

Subject: New World ROM image
From: Camilla Karlsson (camilla.karlsson@strath.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 10:21:50 MST

Hello,

I'm having some problem installing MOL. I have copied the Mac_OS_ROM.bin from
my Mac OS 9.0.4 installation cd into my home directory using xhfs. But typing
the
command "strip_nwrom Mac_OS_ROM.bin /usr/lib/mol/rom/rom.nw" , it says that
Mac_OS_ROM.bin is not a NewWorld ROM image. Before that I installed
mol-0.9.53-1 but I can't get the NewWorld image working.
How can I get a valid Mac OS ROM image when I can't mount the hfs+ partition?

If I type

strip_nwrom "Mac OS ROM" /usr/lib/mol/rom/rom/nw

it says that

While opening Mac OS ROM: No such file or directory

Camilla Karlsson