OpenBSD

Subject: OpenBSD
From: Matthew D. Wood (woodm@equire.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 23:39:41 MST

Hello, I'm new to the list and I have a question for you guys. I hope
that it isn't asked all the time, because that is tremendously
annoying.

Does MOL work on a BSD system? From what I have read on the site, I
am thinking that it won't; but I figured that it would not hurt to
ask.

Right now I am running OpenBSD on an AMD Athlon system but I am
looking to get a Mac Laptop. I really like the security features and
of OpenBSD and when I discovered that OpenBSD ran on Mac Hardware I
was very excited.

Best regards,
 Matthew mailto:woodm@equire.com