Re: linux language

Subject: Re: linux language
From: Quentin Mason (quentin-mason@cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:16:53 MST

Hi Volker,

This is a known issue with Linuxppc 2000, and is very well covered on the
appropriate mailing list: linuxppc-user, and on their product updates
page.

See:
http://www.linuxppc.com/support/updates/product/?category=2000&subject=jp-language

BTW: they have recently released a more up to date product: Linuxppc 2000
Q4.

Quentin.

PS: this list is generally intended for focuseed discussions about the
Mac-On-Linux program, not Linux On Mac's in general. If you have just
installed, have a look at /usr/doc/mol-xxx.