Re: netatalk problem and MOL questions

Subject: Re: netatalk problem and MOL questions
From: Tim Senecal (tsenecal@denverpost.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 16:01:56 MST

guys,

actually, as far as appleshare client access via tcp, you can get that on
os's as as 7.6.1, if you are using OpenTransport. It is actually dependant
on the version of AFP client software you are using, and not on the OS
version itself.

I believe it must be appleshare client 3.7 or newer...

Tim

(____)