Re: I tried mol-0.9.54 and... failed :-( well, no, I had success :-)

Subject: Re: I tried mol-0.9.54 and... failed :-( well, no, I had success :-)
From: Frank STENGEL (fstengel@wanadoo.net.ma)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 12:13:30 MST

Anne et Bertrand a dit dans « Re: I tried mol-0.9.54 and... failed :-(
».
[2001/01/23 01:17]

> When upgrading, did you change the nvram file ? Did you try to boot
> mol-0.9.54 with the
> previous nvram file ? If I remember well, I had the same problem when
> upgrading to
> mol-0.9.50 or 51, and my rpmsaved nvram (that was a rpm upgrade...)
> did work.

Thanks it worked, after a while :-)

By the way, the nvram file to change is the /usr/lib/mol/nvram/nvram.nw
one and I am under the impression that the nvram_nvram_nw file is
actually a copy of that file that is created each time mol is run. Am I
wrong to believe this?

By the way, sometimes mol gets into a loop printing out in the console
where I started it repeatedly the following message

Message 10 not implemented

I always have to reboot the system in order to (hopefully) have mol
working. Could it be yet another quirk coming out of the combination
6400+Sonnet L2 G3 card?

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel@nordnet.fr)
              (fstengel@wanadoo.net.ma)