Re: One minor nit with 0.9.55

Subject: Re: One minor nit with 0.9.55
dpates@dsdk12.net
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 11:38:40 MST

Sorry about following up my own post. Looks like it's not one problem, but two.
IE now starts on MacOS under MoL (running OS 8.6), but quietly hangs MoL,
regardless of whether it's suspended or not.

Resuming after suspending (via the F12 key) yields lots and lots of:

        Unimplemented store instruction 4C000064

messages. They quickly balloon my .xsession-errors file to 20-30 MB or more,
before I can kill MoL.

Also, the sound situation seems to be somewhat improved, but still has problems.
I was able to play a couple MP3s inside of MoL just fine, but when i tried a
third one, I just got the "bleeping" noise that I've experienced before, though
it seems to be staved off somewhat.

Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net