Re: cd rom and blkdev on mol

Subject: Re: cd rom and blkdev on mol
From: Jeremiah Merkl (merkjj@uleth.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 16:48:48 MST

nope. CD has to be in the drive before you start MOL. Doesn't matter if
it's mounted or not cuz it's going to be RO no matter what. blkdev
pretends that all the listed items are hard-drives...so Zips and CD's
can't be inserted and removed dynamically...at least that's the way it
used to be.

It's not the best solution in the world, but it gets the job done in the end.

-JM