Re: more compilation problems

Subject: Re: more compilation problems
From: Jesse McCrosky (mccrosky@ualberta.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 09:43:36 MST

        Thanks to everyone's help I am writing this from mol! One more
question however. I am running ESoundD on my linux system. While It's
running I can't get mol sound, as esd has control of the dsp. Is there
a way to get mol to play through esdcat instead of the normal audio
device? Also, even with esd off, the volume control in MacOS doesn't
work under mol. Any suggestions?

        Thanks, this is cool stuff!

        jesse