Re: Please, stop posting HTML messages

Subject: Re: Please, stop posting HTML messages
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 14:01:47 MDT

Sorry, Ben. I got into the habit whilst trying to delimit the message
from the commands or from the code - quite a while back. I know it can
be somewhat annoying for people. I've added 'maconlinux.org' to my list
of domains to send plain text messages to. I've never used this setting
in Moz - so hopefully it works ;)

-Brice