my (positive) MOL experiences

Subject: my (positive) MOL experiences
From: leif (lhs@russisk.no)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 14:53:51 MDT

Hello -- I too have experienced that the command «strip_nwrom
"/mnt/System Folder/Mac OS ROM" /usr/lib/mol/rom/rom.nw» did not work on
my version of YellowDog. I do not have the latest CD-image (that one
which you can download now) but the image that was created in May. Is
the program/command 'strip_nwrom' not included on my CD? Or what is it?

Instead, to grab a Rom image, I used Konquerer's ability to work as a
file browser and fetched the rom image that way. Having done that, I was
able to start Mac inside my YDL! But perhaps this way of copying the ROm
image is not as good as it can be? As I undestand it the strip_nwrom
command deletes certain unused/confusing parts of the rom image?

But how should I do to get a full screen Mac OS?

--

Leif Halvard Silli Oslo