Re: Booting OS X within MoL?

Subject: Re: Booting OS X within MoL?
From: Sean Mahrt (bigmouth@pionet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:14:10 MDT

> I'll resume the work to boot OS X inside MOL eventually.
> I've got to the system up to the point where the login
> box normally appears. The priority, however, is putting
> together a 1.0 release (polishing a some rough corners).

Cool! Nice to hear! Hey, if there's anything us little people can do to
help, let us know! BTW, where is the priority level in supporting
accelerated console mode? Would it be easier to start with using supported
mac video for accelerated? Would love to see this progress before I order
my G3/500 upgrade...

Sean