MUNGE_CONTEXT deadend

Subject: MUNGE_CONTEXT deadend
From: Stefan Jeglinski (jeglin@4pi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 19:54:32 MDT

Well, I have 2.4.6-benh, and after building mol-0.59, I get the
MUNGE_CONTEXT error. So I see the patch forwarded by Samuel,

<http://lists.linuxppc.org/listarcs/mol-general/200106/msg00113.html>

but I can't get it to patch mol-0.59, it fails on 2 out of 3 hunks.

Problem is, the bk and rsync trees seem to be down? And I think
Samuel said they would be a while because he's going to the Expo next
week.

So what's a poor boy to do? Anybody willing to gzip their latest
snapshot I can try? Or am I missing a simpler fix?

Stefan Jeglinski