Re: MUNGE_CONTEXT deadend

Subject: Re: MUNGE_CONTEXT deadend
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 08:56:02 MDT

This *may* not be the absolute latest (11.Jul.2001 - as far as I can
figure) - but it will certainly solve your problem. It is running
happily on my system.

http://www.webprojkt.com/dl/mol-20010711.tar.bz2

Let me know if you have any problems grabbing this download.

-Brice

p.s. this doesn't have the binary files - so when you do 'make install'
- you'll have to do 'make _install' instead. Assuming of course that
you're installing over an existing installation.