Re: MUNGE_CONTEXT deadend

Subject: Re: MUNGE_CONTEXT deadend
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 22:24:10 MDT

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

> So what's a poor boy to do? Anybody willing to gzip their latest
> snapshot I can try? Or am I missing a simpler fix?

I'd do it now, except a power outage knocked my G3 at work down. If no
other kind soul steps up to the plate by tomorrow morning (I'm gauging
that based on US Mountain Daylight time), I'll tar it up, and paste a URL
to it onto the list. My snap was up to date as of the last changes to the
rsync tree before the rsync/bk host was firewalled.

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN