Re: Request for help w/ MUNGE and pthread-related debugging -- compile failures of MOL and benh kernel!

Subject: Re: Request for help w/ MUNGE and pthread-related debugging -- compile failures of MOL and benh kernel!
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 15:46:27 MDT

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, praxis wrote:

> Also, general note for those offering advice on my compilation probs:
> I included the output of /proc/cpuinfo in my original post. I tried the 2.4.6
> Ben H. kernels seven times, then continued to try them once they had turned
> into 2.4.7-preX tree. _Never_ has a Ben H. rsync kernel from penguinppc rsync
> tree ever compiled on either one of my G3s. (sorry Ben) However, the K. Fukui

I can tell you that they do build. (I'm running BenH's 2.4.6 on a G3 tower
at work as we speak.) How are you building it? What's your configuration?
How exactly is the compile dying? I'm sure if I can't help, someone can -
but we're going to need more details...

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN