Crashes ... with Mozilla

Subject: Crashes ... with Mozilla
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 15:15:47 MDT

Greetings. I didn't think it was a pattern, but it appears to be. MOL
crashes *often* when I start Mozilla. It doesn't appear to have
anything to do with how many other applications I have open at the time
- sometimes I have a few, sometimes I have none. Sometimes Mozilla
starts fine (0.9.2) - many times it has crashed me. I have 320MB RAM on
my iMac DV and I'm letting MOL have 256MB. Don't know if that's
relevant or not ... but if it is - there ya go.

Unfortunately I don't have the exact message that MOL gives me - the
next time this happens, I'll post the error message as an addendum.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm running an rsync from 07.11.2001 (as per
my previous posts) and I'm running on kernel 2.4.4-6.2, modified by Stew
Benedict of Linux-Mandrake.

Regards,
Brice Ruth