Re: Crashes ... with Mozilla (update)

Subject: Re: Crashes ... with Mozilla (update)
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 16:02:54 MDT

Apparently this latest crash was a doozy ... usually I can just
'startmol' again and be on my way ... however, now MOL hangs at the
smiley face, and when I try to boot directly to MacOS, it hangs at the
smiley face ... not pleasant.

Running Norton Disk Doctor fixed a few things, but apparently not the
cause of the smiley face hang. I'll have to try restoring 'in place'
from my Software Restore disk :)

Brice

--
WebProjkt, Inc.