Re: Newbie Questions

Subject: Re: Newbie Questions
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 08:21:02 MDT

Yep - there sure is - probably not entirely what you're looking for, but
Terrasoft (the company responsible for YDL) is selling a unit the size
of a CD-ROM drive that is essentially a net appliance - it contains a G3
or G4 processor running at 400MHz I believe and has a 2.5" hard drive
inside - you can hook it up, it is said to be able to run MOL, you'd
just be running it over the network (via VNC I presume). It comes
preinstalled w/ YDL and they sell enclosures that hold many of these
devices. Pretty sweet, but kinda expensive, too.

-Brice