RE: Using airport- doesn't anyone know?

Subject: RE: Using airport- doesn't anyone know?
From: Callahan, Tom (TCallahan@DeepBridge.Com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 12:25:25 MDT

I have an airport card installed and working properly (both Mac and Linux
side) but have not tried using MOL. I will give it a shot and report what I
find. I currently do not have a DSL connection or another computer with a
wireless card to test this but should be able to test Airport under MOL
shortly.