Re: Followup - ReiserFS PPC + MacOnLinux = Crash

Subject: Re: Followup - ReiserFS PPC + MacOnLinux = Crash
From: Andrei Verovski (andrei.verovski@parks.lv)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 07:16:09 MDT

Hi, Samuel,

I have rebuilt again kernel and today rsync-ed MOL and now trying to get
some kind of log. Unfortunately, due to hard crash no log is saved. I can
only see in console last message "Loading System Folder/MacOS ROM".

BTW, after "make;make _install" I see msg "Installation Phase 1 Complete"
(make installed kernel modules, mol libraries and scripts in /usr).

Is there anything else to do except vmolconfig and editing molrc? may be
I am missing something?

with best regards

Andrei