Re: 603 support (implemented but untested)

Subject: Re: 603 support (implemented but untested)
From: Stefan Jeglinski (jeglin@4pi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 07:44:13 MDT

>This *is* an out of memory condition - it has nothing to do
>with the 603 support.

I will do this and get back to you. I'm curious though, these are the
same conditions (identical, except kernel is 2.4.5 instead of 2.4.2)
as last time I ran mol, which may have been 0.9.53 (don't remember
for sure) on this 6500, including desktop environment (Gnome 1.2).
Could the different kernel alone account for the new situation in
which I run out of memory?

Stefan Jeglinski