Current MoL rsync does not build against benh's 2.4.6-pre3

Subject: Current MoL rsync does not build against benh's 2.4.6-pre3
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 12:00:51 MDT

I discovered this today, after building benh's latest tree. Apparently the
SEGREG data type and the MUNGE_CONTEXT macro have been removed, causing
the kernel module (particularly mmu.c) to be uncompilable. I am trying to
just copy the necessary definitions out of asm-ppc/mmu.h and
asm-ppc/mmu_context.h to get the kernel module to build, but I'm not sure
that this will work. I will test and see.

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN