RE: Locked volume

Subject: RE: Locked volume
From: Al Koller (al.koller@spacecoastnet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 15:27:10 MDT

Greg and others:

The edit to unlock volumes worked great; please note that you must comment
out the other devices in the config file (hda, hdb, etc.) or you get all
kinds of interesting phenomena like double icons on the desktop, etc. Once
you get a read/write partition defined, you can do normal things from the
desktop. I need help with three configuration issues in MOL:

1. How can I get the system to allow me to surf the net? I cannot see out
in MOL, although the programs (Netscape and IE) both run and try.
2. How can I get a USB printer to work? I have an HP and am using an iMac,
so this is pretty important.
3. How can I get a full screen using MOL? Right now my window is limited to
about half the screen. My other screens in KDE will expand to full screen,
but not MOL.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Al Koller