PowerBook G4, mol and kernel 2.4.2

Subject: PowerBook G4, mol and kernel 2.4.2
From: Christoph Ewering (eweri@cunde.de)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 12:02:56 MST

Hello !

Just got my Titanium and have a lot of problems. I try to run a
selfcompiled kernel and mol on that TiPB that runs without Problems on
my Pismo.

First, mol crashes unexpectedly, never got mol running for longer than
10 to 15 minutes. The TiPB needs MacOS 9.1 to run MacOS and I want to
use the same System with mol. On my Pismo mol runs MacOS 9.0.4 for hours
without any problems and it runs the same MacOS that runs native on the Pismo.

Sometimes mol hangs and when I managed to get back to the shell where I
started mol, I got a running message "Unimplemented instruction" or
something that sounds lekr this.

Is there a know problem with mol and MacOS 9.1?

Did someone managed to use the wider screen of the TiPB (1152x768)?

Hope someone can help me, bye
        Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1