MoL, iMac and shift key (was mol on ipm-43p)

Subject: MoL, iMac and shift key (was mol on ipm-43p)
From: Marcelo A. Ferreira Gomes (suporte@mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 13:45:08 MST

At 07:53 -0300 28/02/01, =?big5?q?John=20Hancock?= wrote:
>I have gotten mol to run "properly" on an iMac running
>yellow dog champion 1.2, but only when I hold the
>shift key as prescribed. At any rate, I would welcome
I don't know who prescribed this, but by holding down the
shift key you actually disable any extensions, including
the network drivers.

>I wrote "properly" instead of properly because I STILL
>can't figure out why MOL doesn't work with my networkn
>card, and I consider a computer disconnected to the
>network a paperweight.

No wonder. Without network drivers (NIC driver, OT driver,
AppleTalk, TCP/IP, etc), you can't get very far.

And I'd buy paperweights from you, if you sell them cheap.
At least I can play solitaire with them.
;-)

--
<mailto:suporte@mac.com>: não é ".br", mas é mais BR que os outros.
:-)