So what's your good idea?

Subject: So what's your good idea?
From: John Hancock (jt_hancock@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 09:01:28 MST

First of all, I wrote "prescribed" because I had
written of holding down the shift key above and I
didn't feel like repeating myself, so I used the
phrase "as prescribed" to mean "as written before".
So, to satisfy your curiousity indicated by what you
have "prescribed":
>I don't know who prescribed this...
I prescribed it.
So what's your good idea?
 You've told me that holding down the shift key while
I boot turns off all but the most essential extensions
(gee - wonder how I found out about holding down the
shift key durning the bootprocess? Well, actually it
was just a lucky guess. I was just booting my Mac one
day and I thought, "hey, why don't I just hold down
the shift key and see what happens?" And then, you
know what? The thing booted without all the
extensions! I am such a computer genius that things
like this just "come" to me).
So what's your good idea, Mr. Macintosh? Does MOL
support networking or not? If so, do you know of any
list of directions that explains how to do this?
Because I have yet to find one.
Sincerely,
      John "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET NETWORKING WORKING
IN MOL" Hancock.