BOOTX

Subject: BOOTX
From: Abdullah Sonmez (sonmezab@itu.edu.tr)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 02:07:27 MST

I am running MOL on Powerbase 180 with no problem except CD-ROM.I have
TOSHIBA 16X cdrom drive.Not only MOL but also linux does not recognize my
cd-rom drive when i boot linux with Bootx 1.2.1 or later but when i boot
with Bootx 1.1.3 version with FORCE SCSI ON option clicked it is
working.(Also this was clicked on others.)

I tried everything but nothing works, you can ask me to use why i do not
use Bootx 1.1.3, because there is a slowdown problem with it, any idea...