Not all Partitions mount

Subject: Not all Partitions mount
From: Nick Donnelly (elcsheep@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 10:29:13 MST

Has anyone else experienced a failure of all HFS+ partitions listed
in molrc to mount under MOL?

The only partition I ever see is the one that Mac OS boots from. I
have tried rearranging the order of the partitions in molrc but to no
avail. I was running the MOL that came with LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 and now
I am running a build of the latest pre-0.9.56 code--no change in
problem status. Hardware is PBG3. There are only two mentions of
this issue that I could find in the mailing list archives. And no
        I'd love to hear any solutions/workarounds/hints/anything.
Thanks,
Nick