Re: Not all Partitions mount

Subject: Re: Not all Partitions mount
From: Samuel Rydh (samuel@ibrium.se)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 16:06:54 MST

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 09:29:13AM -0800, Nick Donnelly wrote:
> Has anyone else experienced a failure of all HFS+ partitions listed
> in molrc to mount under MOL?
>
> The only partition I ever see is the one that Mac OS boots from. I
> have tried rearranging the order of the partitions in molrc but to no
> avail. I was running the MOL that came with LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 and now
> I am running a build of the latest pre-0.9.56 code--no change in
> problem status. Hardware is PBG3. There are only two mentions of
> this issue that I could find in the mailing list archives. And no
> I'd love to hear any solutions/workarounds/hints/anything.

Usually, when a volume is not mounted, MacOS has rejected
(and unmounted) a few volumes. Did you list all volumes
using the 'blkdev: /dev/hda7' rather than 'blkdev: /dev/hda'?
You could also try adding

mount_mol_disk: no

(this will prevent mounting of the small image containing
the audio extension.)

Good Luck,

 E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
  Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 7908470