Workaround for: Not all Partitions mount

Subject: Workaround for: Not all Partitions mount
From: Devilgrin (root@mailbox.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 23:05:33 MST

This from my poorly-configured Linux box:

Thanks so much for the tip. It made figuring out this problem soooo much
easier. The workaround:

Under Mac OS, put alias/es of the partitions that don't normally mount
under MOL into the partition that boots Mac OS under Linux. Then, under
MOL, when you double click on these aliases the unmounted partitions
should mount. --Easy! Note that molrc should be configured to "mount" the
missing partitions, otherwise the aliases in MOL will be useless.

I really hope this helps someone.