Re: Problems with Ti Powerbook

Subject: Re: Problems with Ti Powerbook
From: William K. Gibson (firstdesk@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 17:55:23 MST

on 3/21/01 5:44 PM, Derrik Pates at dpates@andromeda.dsdk12.net wrote:

> You need to install libelf and its devel package.

Yup, that did it. Thanks. I should have noticed the first line of the errors
but I guess I was a bit frustrated.

Now, if I could indulge just a little more in the good graces of the list.
The package compiled against my original YDL kernel source instead of my new
kernel (2.4.2). I don't even think I have the sources for the new kernel.
Could somebody instruct me as to how to inform packages to compile against
the new 2.4.2 kernel? I feel a little stupid for asking but I'm not a full
fledged sysop yet.

--William K. Gibson
1stDesk Systems
firstdesk@columbus.rr.com