Re: Multiple instances of mol

Subject: Re: Multiple instances of mol
From: Samuel Rydh (samuel@ibrium.se)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 15:22:35 MDT

> Cool, I'll try it out. Related question...
> I understood (perhaps incorrectly) that the inability to
> run multiple instances of MOL was related to the
> inability to run MOL on a SMP kernel. Is this correct,
> and is progress being made on this also???

It is somewhat related, but more work is necessary in
order to get MOL running on SMP kernels. It might
be possilbe to single-step a few instructions in the
debugger though (I'd be interested to hear about it...).

 E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
  Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 7908470