Setting up networking with MOL - docs anywhere?

Subject: Setting up networking with MOL - docs anywhere?
From: Graham Leggett (minfrin@sharp.fm)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 05:04:00 MST

Hi all,

I successfully managed to get MOL to run on my G3 Powerbook, with
everything working except networking. The docs I have found to date
specifically exclude networking setup, and the only help I could find so
far was the vague advice "look in the archives" (I did and found nothing
that answered my question).

What I am trying to achieve is to allow a MacOS based browser running
under MOL to communicate with a webserver running on Linux, on the same
machine. There will be no external ethernet or internet access, just
MacOS talking to Linux.

Is this possible? If so, is there a step by step guide anywhere to
describe how it should be set up?

Regards,
Graham

minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon