Re: MacsBug

Subject: Re: MacsBug
From: William K. Gibson (firstdesk@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 07:07:41 MDT

on 9/7/01 5:45 AM, Grigory Entin at Grigory.Entin@arcadia.spb.ru wrote:

> Instead of falling into MacsBug I see the black screen. MOL session
> continues running.
> The only way for me after that is killing and starting MOL again.

I believe you are seeing the Linux monitor here. Do you get a prompt? You
can exit the monitor with 'x', but I doubt that your MOL session will be
viable after that. You can also type a '?' in the monitor to see the
available commands (of which there are few).

As far as I know, there is precious little you can do once MOL has crashed
like that. I could be wrong about this stuff though.

--William K. Gibson
1stDesk Systems
firstdesk@columbus.rr.com