Time travel..

Subject: Time travel..
From: johnathan spectre (jspectre@lords.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:56:30 MDT

Hmm.. I'm running the latest MOL on my PowerBook Pismo. I just noticed that
when running the MacOS clock is running fast. Within 2 minutes it is a
minute ahead of linux, within 10 minutes it is 5 minutes ahead. Checking the
Date/Time control panel shows time is ahead, checking linux's date shows the
correct time. I can use the Date/Time CP to sync to a server an get the
correct time, but give it a few minutes and I'm ahead again.

Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks!

-js